Sunday, December 27, 2009

Going Private

Hey All, look who is back?! I've been thinking should I shut this blog down, start a new one or just go private? How many blog stalkers do I even have left anymore? And seriously, do those stalkers just want to read about my grief?

I mean I have been thinking....how am I supposed to act? Fifteen months after losing the love of my life? Should I only write on here to vent my sadness or frustration of the whole shitty deal? Or is this the place where I can draw you a better picture of how our lives are going as a whole?

Life is ever evolving....what are the words to that Aerosmith song? "Life's a journey not a destination..." Well, I gotta say that I take that to heart. I believe that Travis wouldn't want us to only share our feelings of grief, but about our feelings of happiness, too. He would want me to share our joy of having him in our lives, our sadness in missing him, but also that we can go on without him being physically with us. Although he is always with us in spirit.

For 2010, I am going to try something new with this blog....it's going to be about us. I am sure you will get large doses of dog stories and for that I will apologize up front. But I am not going to apologize for how well we are doing...each of us have had our challenges this past year and I think Travis would be extremely proud.

If you would like to still read my blog send me your email address and I will gladly add you to the list. I don't even have to know you, I mean you know my deepest thoughts already, I at least should know your email address.

13 comments:

Jani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karianne said...

Jani, I got ur email address...thanks!

~Emily~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karianne said...

Thanks Emily!!

Johnston Zoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyndee said...

Make sure you add me Kar!

Karianne said...

Kathie (Johnston Zoo) I got your email address...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Karianne, I love to keep up with you and know how you are doing...you have my email address, please add me~
Carol G.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey K, I don't get on often, but I still like reading your blog. Please add me to the list. Chena

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stevemindyjacobsen_6 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

I'm late here, but add me girl.