I'm kind of running out ways to say the same thing, but I know that many of you are wondering how Trav is doing. So here goes - He is doing OK. Hey, it could be better - he could be kickin' it in the lazy boy watching a little HD TV! His numbers (white blood count, heart rate, chest drainage) are all still in the normal range. The next test will be Monday, if all goes well they'll take the nose tube out on Tuesday and he can start eating and drinking on Wednesday. If you ask me, that's when the real "test" is. So far, all the tests have come back clear, it's when he starts eating that trouble starts.
Say a little prayer for Trav's spirits - will ya? As I said last week, he's tired of getting knocked around.
Thanks to all those who have pitched in for us lately. Words can't say how much you've touched our hearts.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Same ol', Same ol'
Posted by Karianne at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok you are good. That quote is perfect for your week to come! And man your not kidding about that HD, I could see every little pore on Robbie's face. We're definitely praying for those spirits over here in brownstone. I just know the man upstairs is gonna get so sick of us saying the same thing repeatedly that he's going to answer them real soon.
Your quotes are good. Of course we are still praying and hoping the spirits come up real soon.
Post a Comment